Life Education’s vision is simple.
We empower our children and young people to make safer and healthier choices through education. We believe that every child is important.
Last year, over 700,000 Aussie kids (or 700,847 to be exact) participated in the Life Education program, gaining vital knowledge and skills to help them stay safe and healthy.
The Big Issues
- Drugs, alcohol and tobacco
- Cyber-bullying and staying safe online
- Nutrition, exercise and body image
- Respectful relationships
- Coping with peer pressure
How We Work
- Our skilled Educators travel all around Australia visiting schools in state-of-the-art mobile learning centres.
- We connect with kids aged 3-17, using our iconic mascot Healthy Harold in the primary school years.
- Our sessions empower & teach kids how to make good life choices, helping them gain self-respect, a positive body image and the skills they need to reach their full potential.
- We also provide resources for teachers and parents.
Why We Work
- The number of threats facing our children, both old and new, is growing: obesity, alcohol, drugs, peer pressure and cyber-bullying can all have an immediate, long-term and devastating impact.
- It’s our job to protect, motivate and empower our children to reach their full potential in life.
- We believe that with the right information, Australia’s youngest generation can make smarter, healthier lifestyle choices, that will stay with them for years to come.